Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Calling All Speakers, Writers, and Leaders

I am excited to learn that Proverbs 31 Ministries with the help of Cecil Murphy is offering three scholarships to the She Speaks, Speakers-Writers Leadership Conference from July 31 to August 1, 2010. Wow, what an awesome opportunity for those of us who have a dream or passion to use our spiritual gifts and talents through speaking, writing or leadership to build His kingdom.

She Speaks is a speakers, writers, and leadership conference. Has God woven the dream of speaking His word to groups into your heart or do you just want to be a more effective Bible study leader? Are you serving as a Women’s Ministry leader in your church and would like encouragement or training? Are you a writer or do you feel God’s calling to write books, articles or other Christian literature? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then check out this amazing opportunity to cultivate those gifts, talents and skills at the She Speaks, Speakers-Writers Leadership Conference by visiting the blog of Lysa TerKeurst or Proverbs 31 Ministries website at Proverbs 31 Ministries - She Speaks Conference.

I believe God has given me the dream of writing books to encourage other Christians on their journey as they seek a deeper relationship with Him. I am starting out on God’s journey for me as a writer. I know that this conference could get me started on the right path with the right tools which is why I would love to win a scholarship.

I am ready to close my eyes and leap into God’s dream for me. I hope this conference will provide guidance and a stepping stone to offer me more opportunities to use my spiritual gift of encouragement for His glory.

My prayer: "Show me the path where I should walk, O Lord; point out the right road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you." Psalms 25:4-5.

Heather S. Deaton

No comments:

Post a Comment