Monday, March 15, 2010

Lenten Journey

"Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and heal their land. I will listen to every prayer made in this place, for I have chosen this Temple and set it apart to be my home forever. My eyes and my heart will always be here." 2 Chronicles 7:14:16.

Lent is the time for reflection, for prayer, and for sacrifice. As we journey to the cross may we seek and find the risen Christ. Jesus, please hear our prayers, cleanse us, heal us and make us new.


Heather Deaton

1 comment:

  1. Heather,

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and sharing your story. I just love that you have identified your gifts and that you walk in obedience to use them when you sense the Spirit's prompting. I pray that the Lord will continue to use you to shine Light into darkness and to bless those who need to know His Love and encouragement. I pray He will open doors for you and give you great favor to allow you to use it more and more. I pray great blessings to flow from your obedience!!

    In Him,

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete